19" G35 Rays

CrustyCrab

About a year ago I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't bother getting new wheels as the 350z GT Rays are pretty decent.... Until I saw these...

62b71342.jpg

I have wanted them for ages and figured they just werent really available in the UK. I think thy look smart and i fancied something a bit different (other than the LMGT4s). As i didnt want to sacrafice handling they should be perfect; They have same offset, same width and as the tyre profile is 40 and not 45 so the rear diameters are the same and the fronts are only a couple of percent different when compared to the GT Rays.

:teeth:

They are second hand so I need to tart them up a bit but they came with the correct tyres and have plenty of tread :thumbs:

Now in broke until payday :lol:

Well like I said I can't afford to do anything for a while now ;) but I quite like the standard colour. I think it's a bit darker than the GTs. Won't have a chance to test fit etc. till tomorrow but illpost pics when I do. Still not quite sure what colour wheel suit a silver car best though. Don't want black though because I think it's a bit too obvious :lol: