a post from Mrs Keyser

buster

Hi Everyone

I'm Kim, long suffering wife of "Keyser" Chris, I have asked "Buster" Bob to post this for me because I think my husband has finally lost the plot.

I don't know whether its commonly know but Busters not well and I for one really miss him at the "Z" Shed, he has helped to keep Chris motivated and sane , believe it or not, over the past year or so while they have been painstakingly stripping, cleaning, painting and reassembling his car, without Bob his sanity levels have diminished to such an extent that I am thinking of booking him a little break in our local lunatic asylum "St Anne's".

For those of you that have had the fortune (or not depending on the reason) to visit the "Z" shed you will know that Chris is a complete petrol head. He has amazing abilities to overcome any obstacle and come up with a work around for most problems, this is Chris' strongest trait, no mountain is too high and nothing is impossible.

Anyway back to the story:

As you know the "Z" shed is in Ferndown and for those of you that have visited us (everyone is welcome by the way), we live on a private road which was built many years ago out of gravel and back fill. Well over the years the road has deteriorated to such an extent that the pot holes are like the size of Vredefort Crater (one of the largest craters on Earth).

I asked Chris if he would mind giving up a weekend on the car (heaven forbid) and sort the road out, so he did. He hired the biggest digger he could and set to work a couple of weekends ago. Then it rained, and rained and rained and has now developed smaller pot holes.

Photo 1

Photo1.jpg

As you can see they don't look too bad but trust me with the suspension that a Z has you feel every bump.

We had a pile of rubble etc left over from when he hired the digger

Photo 2

Photo2.jpg

and then he turned this

Photo 3

Photo3.jpg

into this

Photo 4

Photo4.jpg

Yes it's a motor driven sieve, WHAT IS IT ABOUT MEN AND MOTORS and here are a few pics on how he did it.

Photo 5,

Photo5.jpg

photo 6,

Photo6.jpg

photo 7,

Photo7.jpg

photo 8,

Photo8.jpg

photo 9,

Photo9.jpg

photo 10,

Photo10.jpg

All I can say is Dan, please hurry up and finish his engine and Bob hurry up and get better so that he can go back to the "Z" shed.

Hey Kim, that's not insanity, it's a bloody good idea, you know as well as my car does those holes are huge!!

Although Chris likes to make things so I guess it keeps him off the streets :lol:

See you next week :thumbs: