adding a rear spoiler

nixy

Can you add the little low boot spoiler that you get on a UK car to a JDM that doesn't have it? I've seen some JDM's with it on so presumably you can (it was obviously yet another extra). Does anyone know the costs involved?

Can you add the little low boot spoiler that you get on a UK car to a JDM that doesn't have it? I've seen some JDM's with it on so presumably you can (it was obviously yet another extra). Does anyone know the costs involved?

mine was sans spoiler when i bought it, got a s/h one for £25 from a member on here..had it resrayed and fitted for £100 :thumbs:

you'll have to post some instructions up for me if I need them then. :thumbs: doesn't involve double sided sticky tape does it........

in fact it dose invole tape if your goin for the standard lip spoiler but the others are more sturdly bolted wiv 4 bolts.........as opposed to the lip which is 2 bolts and tape......... :thumbs:

Oh believe me, there will be pictures.

Have you not seen my picture threads and the amount of shots i take?

If you want, when i get mine done, you can have the spoiler for £25 plus post and packing, once you get yours

If I got a GM car and some sticky back plastic I'd be sorted then!
Exactly, plus GM is the best colour. If you want, i can speak to my bodyshop and get them to spray it for you, they are really cheap.

Quoted me £150 to spray and fit my nismo rear spoiler and repair a few scratches on the front bumper.

If I got a GM car and some sticky back plastic I'd be sorted then!
Exactly, plus GM is the best colour. If you want, i can speak to my bodyshop and get them to spray it for you, they are really cheap.

Quoted me £150 to spray and fit my nismo rear spoiler and repair a few scratches on the front bumper.

its cheap only coz primer (GM) paint is cheap........... so thhats how it looks cheap............. :teeth: get a kuro nixy................ you know it makes sense.......... :thumbs: