AVB

Speaking as a Chelsea fan ;) I think you'll do alright with him. He had a remit to bring in new players at Chelsea but he just went about it the wrong way.

I'm not sure he's got the ability to change tactics halfway through a game but I think basically he's okay.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not missing him at the bridge and I'm 99.9% sure you would have done better with Harry but you could have got worse.

Personally i think it's a silly move

Yes Spurs have a good squad, but from AVB's point of view he was getting paid £100k/week by Chelsea for 3 years until he found a new job

Sod managing Spurs. tale a 3 year holiday!!!

I think he'll do average at Spurs and be gone by the end of the season unfortunately

At the end of the day he is 34 so saying this is his last chance is fairly harsh :lol:

Nice to see an unbiased Chelsea viewpoint, too many strong personalities at Chelsea has seen off plenty of managers, Chelsea winning the CL has masked a lot of problems but anyway back to AVB, not being able to change tactics during a game is not something that hampered Harry :lol:

One thing is for sure we will have to hit the ground running and any new signing hit form straight away both big asks...

I have been reading up on his time at Porto and he likes to play with the following -

2 mobile CBs, Kaboul, dawson, ventoghen (maybe) bye bye King, Gallas & Nelson :wave:

2 attacking fullbacks, Walker & BAE :thumbs:

1 holding/tackling mid, Parker,Sandro :thumbs:

1 playmaker, Modic (maybe) if not Sigurdsson or Mountinho (hopefully)

1 box to box mid, VDV :thumbs:

2 pacey wide men, Bale & Lennon :thumbs:

1 goalscorer, Defoe :wacko: