Anyone know about this car?

smudgedon

Last visited: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Really?

Why not? Just becuase they haven't logged in - doesn't mean they've not been looking through active topics. :shrug:

In addition to that they'll also get an e-mail to let them know they have received a PM as all users do :thumbs:

Nice one ricey

Any idea if it was looked after? tonnes of history with it

Why don't you PM the ex owner of the car........ :)

Last visited: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Really?

It's worth a try. If it doesn't work then you've wasted 30 seconds of your life. :shrug:

If it is Dom's car then it's had an Uprev at Abbey as well according to what I can find on the forum. :thumbs:

No guarantee it still has it though :shrug:

Why not? Not actually removable item unless you have the hardware and software to do it with

I couldn't see any evidence that Dom sold the license in the part out thread, anyone know if Abbey keep a log of engine/chassis numbers in their Uprev license database, assuming they have 1? Could be worth having a word with Mark to see if you can confirm the car is the same one and whether it still has a license.

If it is Dom's car then it's had an Uprev at Abbey as well according to what I can find on the forum. :thumbs:

No guarantee it still has it though :shrug:

Why not? Not actually removable item unless you have the hardware and software to do it with

Yes but the license is saleable isn't it and that is most of the cost :shrug:

Almost certainly it is still on the car but it can't be taken for granted that was my point... If it has then a nice bonus and I doubt the dealer would even be aware ;)

Would the uprev make the exhaust note a bit louder due to the extra power? Was certainly a bit beefier when i gave it a boot on the test drive

A plenum spacer would which is common to add with an uprev.

How many Zeds have you driven, the uprev makes the throttle much more responsive :wink:

Would the uprev make the exhaust note a bit louder due to the extra power? Was certainly a bit beefier when i gave it a boot on the test drive

A plenum spacer would which is common to add with an uprev.

How many Zeds have you driven, the uprev makes the throttle much more responsive :wink:

Driven a dozen or so now :lol: but the last one was about a month ago so i can't really remember what to compare it against :(

Didn't look for the plenum as i didn't know it may have been uprev'd, what's the plenum look like?

I noticed that some of the earth leads had been changed i think, they were a sort of bronze/gold colour rather than the usual black i think

Can see them in the top left corner of this pic i took

20120707_162019.jpg

Well thanks for all your help and input guys, reading up on the car it seems to have been well looked after

From my drive yesterday, bodywork is immaculate, interior is very good and the drive is superb

Fresh MOT and service from the dealer, and they now have 200 of my English pounds as a deposit for me to pick her up next week :)