What's new...

spursmaddave

Glad you like it, they should be fairly hard wearing as its a 2k clear coat. So heat treated, and not air dried. Got a nice set of b pillars that are waiting for a nice home. And something special on its way as well. ;) just keep the woodwork away from the jag, its already way to friendly with the rust beetle :headhurt:

Glad you like it, they should be fairly hard wearing as its a 2k clear coat. So heat treated, and not air dried. Got a nice set of b pillars that are waiting for a nice home. And something special on its way as well. ;) just keep the woodwork away from the jag, its already way to friendly with the rust beetle :headhurt:

Yeah the finish feels tough if you know what I mean :thumbs:

A couple of friends wanted to get in on the act :doh:

77ec6122.jpg?t=1341734402

I just wish the carbon effect was twill style rather than square style. Then I would smooth my centre console, paint it black and have it dipped....

Yeah I am not sure I would want oceans of it everywhere but on small itemsike the key fob or door pillars it looks really nice, better than a vinyl wrap I would say from experience :thumbs: