URGENT window stuck down

rogerxp

So basic. Think you mind just goes into panic mode and the basics go straight out of the window - all I could think of is where can I store it under cover over night!!

My dealer suggested slamming the door to see it that would work - classic advice (it didn't!!!)

You owned up, we've all done or will do something daft so respect :thumbs:

I should really delete this thread as it makes me look like a fecking iiiiiidiot, but, if it stops any others from lookingike a right tit then this forum has served us all well ;)

You owned up, we've all done or will do something daft so respect :thumbs:

I should really delete this thread as it makes me look like a fecking iiiiiidiot, but, if it stops any others from lookingike a right tit then this forum has served us all well ;)

Speak for yourself, im perfect i am, never make mistakes :teeth:

My dealer suggested slamming the door to see it that would work - classic advice (it didn't!!!)

lmao makes you think what they get up to when you leave your car with them doesn't it?!?!?! :headhurt:

I bought a brand new car a few years back, after a few days the electric side mirror stopped working, I took it in and they fixed it. However! whilst doing it they managed to scratch the paint on the inside of the door, he showed me and I hit the roof :angry: his reply was "It's OK you can't see it when the door is closed" it was at that point I went a bit psycho on the guy :evil: Needless to say they sorted it :D