Nismo front lip - Fitted!

jumping350

I think zeditis is running through my veins as i vowed not to get nything else this month!!

Fits nice few bits to trim off think it looks ok from some angles ..will see how long it takes for me to scrape it going to multistorey carpark later..ultimate test!

now unsure of whether to leave it black or go with a colour scheme??

anyway for help of tarmac at least some more pics of it on a car :thumbs:

looks good B) .....was with Keyser when we test fitted it to his.remarked then how good a fit it was :thumbs: .been thinking of getting one for a spare on my o/e bumper just incase the v2 every falls foul of the uk roads. ;)

yeah the fit is pretty spot on..quite tight! drove to work with it not drilled in or anything and hasnt budged at all..been thinking whether to blend it into the front bumper and take the corners of the splitter in a bit

Well worth the money though in my opinion and doesnt look so in your face like my greddy one did

Keep that v2 well away from any dangers please :lol:

dont think its same dimensions as lip on nismo bumper (used to have one) i think the splitter flares out more on the ends on this lip rather than the nismo bumper

Hardly drops the height at the front by anything have got over my usual speed bumps ok just tad more cautios, and also survived the trip into the multi storey so gets my vote :lol: