Motul and Mobil Offer Weekend

oilman

COMING THIS WEEKEND MOTUL AND MOBIL PRICE SLASH WEEKEND!

From 6pm tonight, until Monday 5th March you will find some great discounts on our ranges of MOTUL and MOBIL Oils.

Our LOWEST ever prices on quality products like MOTUL 300V, MOBIL1 and MOTUL 8100 street oils.

http://www.opieoils.co.uk

You'll also find some great bargains in our ebay shop:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/OPIE-OILS

Regards

Simon & Guy

I use silkolene pro s which comes in a 5 litre tin where as the motul comes in a 2 litre tin,you req 4.75 litre(correct me if wrong)for a full change, motul is £45 for 4 litres but you would need to buy 6 litres, silkolene is only £50 for 5 litres both are good oil.

max.

I am going to try Amsoil this time. 5W 30

Cheaper than Motul too B)

PS normally I like having some extra oil in buying the Motul, as I need to top up. Basically, assuming they put in exactly 4.7L at the previous service, I've used nearly all the leftover to top up, so my car does use a bit of oil, although ~1L in 9k miles is acceptable imo. (and according to Nissan)

Guest prescience
I am going to try Amsoil this time. 5W 30

Cheaper than Motul too B)

Good Man, also beats both in independant testing! :yahoo:

How do you plan to quantify whether it is as good, better or worse for the Z specifically - other than its cost-effectiveness?

To amsoil, given that I am sure you will always say every application is different (subtly or not), is the testing evidence specific or generic and if so, can you justify jumping in on another trader's thread to point to your product

Devil's Advocate Inc.

Amsoil is famous for having all its products tested against other leading brands in many ways. All these facts are easily found by searching. I am sure Guy at Opie will be equally delighted to take your money for the Amsoil he sells as for the Mobil etc. As for being best for a particular car ie the Z ? As I am sure you are aware (with one eye on the devils advocate bit) no one can say this for any car or product as there are just too many variables. All that you can say is that if you have the best at a competitive price you have a head start. As for the other two oils specifically mentioned, I do rate Motul and have always said so, No comment on the other as it is someone elses thread. B)

Think i will go the amsoil route too and its cheaper. :thumbs:

Ordered 5w-30 Amsoil. Now car is not due to be serviced until 12500 as first service was at 12 months and the car had done only 3500 miles or june which will be 12 months since last service. Now i would like to change oil now so do i do it? get nissan to do it separate from main service or what? Also does anyone recommend using a flushing oil in beforehand before going fully synthetic? :D