Rock n' Roll

14N

Ive always been aware that Robert Plant lives locally and is often seen out and about in the town centre. However I learnt something else about him today - He drives a 350Z! :yahoo:

A friend came to visit today a brought her partner. Meeting them at my front door he said "Nice car, Robert Plant's got one of those. Same colour too".

Are you on here Mr Plant? B):band:

• 9 months later...

Sorry to revive an old thread, but after a coversation I've just had with a colleague that drinks in Mr Plant's local, I can confirm he HAS got a 350Z. B)

He has also got many other cars apparently and isn't the best at parking. :stir:

Sorry to revive an old thread, but after a coversation I've just had with a colleague that drinks in Mr Plant's local, I can confirm he HAS got a 350Z. B)

He has also got many other cars apparently and isn't the best at parking. :stir:

Robert who? :bunny:

tumblr_mfn4smw4yi1qd7gbco1_500.jpg

Yay band1.gif

I just checked the member list but no Zed Leppelin :thumbsdown:

I thought there was someone with a similar name though?? Sure I've seen someone with a similar UN or in their signature etc??

Let the hunt begin!