Japspeed decats

Allan Zada

Decats are noisy for every day use. Horsham Developments(trader on here "jez") do silenced ones which I would pick over japspeed. I have japspeed decats and they are fine in terms of quality but day to day driving the rasp might not be for everybody and then its a pain at mot time for some people.

Berk hfc's may be more suited for you. What exhaust do you have at the moment?

im in the trade so mot wont be a problem.

I think my current system is a fjititurbo or something like that. Could find any name on it and it was on there when i bought it. It is a cat back system however. I am thinking about changing it though as makes a good noise but not to keen on the tail pipes.

Have looked at hfcs but i think for the extra cast i would save (only to be sent else where on the car) i could live with the louder exhaust as im only 5 miles from work.

I am mainly wondering about the silenced decat as ive not heard of them before.

The silenced decats obviously have a little restriction compared to unsilenced. The fujitsubo will be loud with decats I reckon.

I loved the scorpion exhaust I had linked with decats and a y-pipe. Sounded beautiful. No drone on motorways and only a beautiful noise when on the gas.

I am thinking about changing it though as makes a good noise but not to keen on the tail pipes.

If you're in the trade you must be pretty handy with a few tools, just chop the tails pipes off and weld some ones you like on? :shrug:

Thanks for the advice, think i might go ahead and get some. Worth a shot :)

I am thinking about changing it though as makes a good noise but not to keen on the tail pipes.

If you're in the trade you must be pretty handy with a few tools, just chop the tails pipes off and weld some ones you like on? :shrug:

Never though about that to be honest :doh: I'll see if i can polish some life back into them first, might like them more then.