My Zed.... "Bought to keep standard......."

chettle

I bought my Zed just over a month ago now, with the intentions of keeping her standard...

Kuro Black, Alezan Leather.... she was perfect....

Zed.jpg

Zedinterior-1.jpg

Upon getting the car home, and looking through the history a lil more, i discovered the car was already running a slight tune...

Apexi Exhaust (Y piece and backbox), Plenum spacer, RevUp remap and pushing a healthy 290bhp!....

So with the intention of keeping the car standard was out the window!.... But standard or not, she was still perfect!....

Perfect untill you realise the standard Rays have awful offset!

Spacers and suspension was ordered (Eibach pro-sport + 20/25mm spacers)

IMAG0205.jpg

Stubby Arial was then quickly purchased... No pics, but its an OEM Honda S2000 part, fresh from Honda

Then I decided that the brakes were good.... but could be better, so thanks to Zmanalex, these were ordered

IMAG0214.jpg

A cargo net was also purchased as i was fed up with being hit on the back of the head with tins of beans!

Unfortunately due to some eejit, the car was booked into have the rear bumper/ rear 1/4 resprayed, but i have decided that i may aswell tart a few other bits up, so...

The wheels will be getting sprayed, all badged resprayed, front number plate smoothed off, window tints and a few serviceable items sorted, and also a deep clean on the seats! The car should be back from Body and Tuning in Mansfield on 15/06/12 and to say im excited is an understatement!

To help the wheels "pop" these were also purchased...

IMAG0228.jpg

My pop charger also arrived today, so hopefully by the weekend, we'll be cooking with gas again!

Cheers

Im unsure with the front plate atm, im going to get a vinyl plate made up for the min till i can decide on a solution

might even get a cheeky small plate and try and risk it

Get a full sized plate and attach very strong magnets to it, cover them in a material that won't scratch your bumper though. Also attactch two strong magnets to the back of the bumper, simple on and off when needs be.

Cheers

Im unsure with the front plate atm, im going to get a vinyl plate made up for the min till i can decide on a solution

might even get a cheeky small plate and try and risk it

Get a full sized plate and attach very strong magnets to it, cover them in a material that won't scratch your bumper though. Also attactch two strong magnets to the back of the bumper, simple on and off when needs be.

sounds like a great idea!

Todays job sorted! (excuse the mess, engine bay is the next job!)

IMAG0247.jpg

JWT Pop charger installed!

Sounds bloody ace now! :evil: