Newbie in Kent

Hi fellas,

I picked up a black 54 plate 350z just over a week ago.

It seems like a lot of car for the money.

However, I was driving a Honda Accord type-S before that, so it's quite different.

I am grateful for the advice & FAQs & stuff to look out for on here, which I read before buying it :)

I am finding it a bit demanding to drive though, especially in the wet. I am useless at parking it with the visibility, the clutch is hard-Im stalling it a bit. I am hoping I get used to the drive, as at the moment, I am cautious about pushing it too much.

But on a nice dry day on a country road, it's great, and the engine noise is lovely.

I'm hoping that I'll get used to the handling

:welcome:

There is a meet at the Grasshopper in Westerham on the 23rd June, come along we are all very friendly :wave:

The clutch is quite heavy but if it is very bad it could be a sign its on its way out :surrender:

Also the condition / brand of tyres you have will have a telation to how driving is in the wet...

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=61917&hilit=hurrah

:welcome:

There is a meet at the Grasshopper in Westerham on the 23rd June, come along we are all very friendly :wave:

The clutch is quite heavy but if it is very bad it could be a sign its on its way out :surrender:

Also the condition / brand of tyres you have will have a telation to how driving is in the wet...

I'm in Ashford.

To be honest, at the moment, I don't know how long I'll be keeping the car for. I am having second thoughts & maybe fancy something like an early BMW 645

I am hoping it will grow on me & iI'll get used to it.

I have Bridgestone POtenza RE050A with plenty of tread on. Is it normal for these to feel slippy & to snake?

Also , the BOSE head unit seems to have a mind of it's own & skip now & again. I want to change it, but retain steering wheel control , but Halfords won't touch it.