3D Carbon Nismo N1 side skirts THAT FIT! Group buy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to be able to put my name down...I must think harder :blush:

Wanted: Spacers, N1 side skirts, and a few other bits and bobs

Look what your sig says... :lol: Put it down and I will worry about the rest :thumbs:apart from payment :blush:

Your not wrong, shame the payment is my largest concern :lol:

We shall see after I have rolled the rear arches and see how big of a spacer I can fit in there is, then sideskirts :p

What's better quality? The shine kit or this one? Also how much would the two different 3D carbon kits be? And how much to order pre painted or is that a bad idea?

Ordering pre painted is a no go IMO, Unless your cars just out the factory.

Ordering one kit on its own will cost about $800 on shipping alone due to size. I would say at a guess its going to be circa £1400 -1500 for the 4 or 5 piece. Cost between the kits is negligible, its the shipping thats the killer due to size.

I can't really comment on the quality, one seems to have gone down the pan a bit lately so im withdrawing them. And its not 3D carbon.

Its about 5 posts up bud :)

If you wanted one ordered on its own tomorrow it will be about £1400-£1500. Would need to confirm for definite.

Lol. Oops! Thanx chief. Gonna have a think about it and plan out the finances. Any idea how long it would take? Judging from ur own experience of getting stuff from the USA over to here. I know that it'll just be a guess have no reflection on the time it will take to get here.

Its about 5 posts up bud :)

If you wanted one ordered on its own tomorrow it will be about £1400-£1500. Would need to confirm for definite.

Lol. Oops! Thanx chief. Gonna have a think about it and plan out the finances. Any idea how long it would take? Judging from ur own experience of getting stuff from the USA over to here. I know that it'll just be a guess have no reflection on the time it will take to get here.

If its in stock and I arrange collection through my import account then on average it takes 3 days from time of pick up to your door. Factor in a day or two extra to sort payments and arranging the shipping.

Again I would need to double check with 3D carbon first.

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...