An afternoons work

Chris AME

Looks B) I've still got a polished plenum to put on which I'll put in place when I install my plenum spacer. I was lazy and bought a pre-polished one off the forum though.

I like the look of the air filter and pipe, is it a custom one? I've currently got a K&N typhoon as I thought the red filter would match my engine bay but it's hidden behind a cover :bangin::blush:

I like the look of the air filter and pipe, is it a custom one? I've currently got a K&N typhoon as I thought the red filter would match my engine bay but it's hidden behind a cover :bangin::blush:

Mine is the AEM short intake they do a long one too which goes right down into the bumper which is pretty smart

Start out with a course sandpaper to remove imperfections and smooth the plenum the move too less course grades of paper all the way to 1500/2000 grit paper then polish with autosol or equivalent, I quite like the meguires nxt gen stuff

Start out with a course sandpaper to remove imperfections and smooth the plenum the move too less course grades of paper all the way to 1500/2000 grit paper then polish with autosol or equivalent, I quite like the meguires nxt gen stuff

:thumbs: