Some piccies of my Night Blue Zed

Hannahbtw

Finally got round to taking some pictures of Ubz..shame the sun wasn't out and it had rained..but nevermind! You can still see that he's blue, not black...once the sun returns will try and get a few that really show his gleam...the midnight blue looks fantastic in the sun (maybe I'm just biased though! :D )

DSC05073.jpgDSC05064.jpg

DSC05065.jpgIMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0803.jpgIMG_0805.jpg

Hannah x

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its my driveway unfortunately...lol! I wanted to take him somewhere scenic...but its such a dull horrid day, that I think I'll wait...maybe have a drive to Althorpe or somewhere nice on a better day :D

Hannah x

PS: Thanks for the nice comments guys...I do love this car :)

nothing wrong with the driveway with that nice old house behind it the pics looked very home nad country. i liked them

hows it driving?

It drives brilliantly!!! I've not really opened it up yet...trying to break myself in to it gently to begin with...but I can tell that the power is there...its whether I'm brave enough to use it! :lol:

Doesn't seem to possess any strange knockings or mechanical badness...its all very tight and nice..although much more rigid than the Corsa..obvs!! hehe!

Hannah x

dont know if you've got mods planned but clear reflectors really finnish the front of this colour off.......

No mods planned other than possibly getting the frost grey leather seats (if I EVER come across any!), a new stereo and possibly some sort of sat-nav to fill the vacant cubby-hole!

I kinda like the orange reflectors...but could be swayed with pictorial evidence of something better ;)

Hannah x

Good taste in car - check

Damn nice house - check

Profile pic looks promising - check

Single and looking - check

And no one has made a pass yet after 13 posts. This is obviously a very grown up forum ha!

Good taste in car - check

Damn nice house - check

Profile pic looks promising - check

Single and looking - check

And no one has made a pass yet after 13 posts. This is obviously a very grown up forum ha!

Could be the fact that I'm a coach driver...conjuring up visions, of a big, hairy, butch, man-hating heffer... I'm happy to report I'm none of those! This is me...just to prove I'm actually quite normal, and not scary at all!

DSC00020.jpg

Hannah x

Flawless self advertising. I like it. You realise you have opened yourself up to a multitude of sins and comments now?

All I can say is you MAY be a maneater

Although your face is hair free you may still look like a King King underneath

Ok.....your not butch....and your not a heffer. Ill give you that.

If someone doesnt hit on you now it goes to show that the people on this forum lack eyes!

fast turning into a dating website.. hahah

:teeth:

:lol::lol: Maybe I shouldn't have been so hasty in spending my pennies on a DatingDirect subscription..... :)

Could have saved the cash and put it towards my new headlights :headhurt: lol!

Hannah x

yep

and just by posting on here :lol:

fast turning into a dating website.. hahah

:teeth:

:lol::lol: Maybe I shouldn't have been so hasty in spending my pennies on a DatingDirect subscription..... :)

Could have saved the cash and put it towards my new headlights :headhurt: lol!

Hannah x

Im not sure if the smilie implies it was a joke or not?!?!?! Surely you have not signed up?