I feel like ive lost a limb!

chettle

Im exactly 1 month into my Zed ownership but yesterday i had to drop her off at the body shop after some dickhead crashed into the back of me then drove off :rant:

Its going to be 2weeks before shes back, but 30hours in, and i already miss her :( Im having to drive the Mrs' 1L corsa about..... at least ill save some money for some more mods!

Shes gone in for a wheel repaint, rear 1/4 and rear bumper repair, and smoothing off the front number plate, and some tints!

I can not wait to get her back would be an understatement!

Sorry to hear your Zed's in car hospital already! It's gonna be a long two weeks for you :(

Shortly after I got mine it was in and out of the garage having a few niggle sorted out and I missed it dreadfully haha. However the good thing is that the night before you collect it again it will be like Christmas Eve with all the excitement :thumbs:

S.

Not fun is it, still hopefully you will get her back and looking brand spanking new.

On a positive note at least you are not cranking up the miles in the zed.

I know how you feel, i dropped my roadster off for what i thought would be a quick couple of days job, its now expected to take 3 weeks, all when the sun was out and shining. Typical. Getting fed up of the courtesy car, just want my zed back.

At least your zed will feel like a supercar after being in the corsa for 2 weeks

Not fun is it, still hopefully you will get her back and looking brand spanking new.

On a positive note at least you are not cranking up the miles in the zed.

I know how you feel, i dropped my roadster off for what i thought would be a quick couple of days job, its now expected to take 3 weeks, all when the sun was out and shining. Typical. Getting fed up of the courtesy car, just want my zed back.

At least your zed will feel like a supercar after being in the corsa for 2 weeks

Thats what im hoping! Ill also save a hell of a lot on fuel so i can slowly get her how i want her :D

as soon as the bodys all sorted, its time to try and hit 300bhp :#1: