Hi everyone - requesting advice

Hi everyone,

I realise it's a bit cheeky just being a new member and asking for help, so please don't be too harsh. :p

I'm here on behalf of a friend who is looking into a 350z, and currently has no internet. I'm also the resident car person, so I'd be going with him to check anything out for him.

Main reason I'm asking for advice is related to this:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201220470587119/sort/locasc/usedcars/model/350_z/make/nissan/radius/200/page/13/postcode/ts260st/quicksearch/true?logcode=p

Seems fairly cheap, no?

I was wondering if anyone knows the car, or what peoples opinions are on this? It's a fair trek for us to go and look at the car, so any opinions first would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to go down the route of "if it looks to good to be true, it probably is" just yet. :p

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I thought as it was for new members, it was a good place.

Thanks in advance for any help!

The price for the car is cheap, but the mileage evens it out.

Think about it, the most likely thing is that he is px'ing it against a family wagon and has been offered about £7,500 for it, and is chancing his arm on AT for a quick sale and maybe make a few quid back.

Could be a bargain as long as the condition and service history stack up :thumbs:

Welcome to you and your internet less friend :wave:

Defo go see it and make your decision from there. Have a good look through the buying guides on here for things to look out for.

As always.... if somethings not quite right, walk away.. plenty more Zed's about :thumbs:

Hi.

Looks a good deal.

I sold my dark blue 07 plate last july with 14k miles on for £ 13750.

Mind you, it had frost grey leather seats and looked stunning.Black seats don,t look so good in my opinion but then it,s a matter of choice and practicality.

rog ... mrt

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. Haven't had a chance to go and look at it yet, it's at the opposite end of the country and exams have been getting in the way so far. Will let you know what happens. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

OK, after a long wait, yesterday my friend finally picked up a 350z - but nothing like the one he was originally looking at. :lol:

It's a 2007 300 Roadster, I believe owned a while ago by a member on here called drewbie? Still has the T20 DRU plate, and from the pictures I found in the Wales 2008 thread, all looks the same as it was then. Not sure how it came to be in this area, but there we are. Still has the K1 exhaust, Rays LM GT4 wheels, Varis front lip, carbon interior bits. Still even has the 350z UK sticker in the back window: :p I will try and get him to join and get some pictures up later on today, currently it needs a damn good clean so that'll need to be done first.