ITS ON!!....

AMT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think a 350Z is the car for you... Have a look at other options.

....start running. :dry: lol

Its not the car.... i'd be like this with ANY next car lol. Was the same with the coupe, grilled the guy, had him put the car on a proper ramp so my mechanic could look at it etc lol. I'm maybe too thorough and think too much of things, it could be safe to say... :rolleyes:

I would say anything other than a manufactures warranty is pretty worthless.

Even on my BMW with its "BMW approved used car warranty", when i asked about a stuck bonnet catch and squeak seat (all both needed was a bit of oil) I had a list of excuses the length of arm as to why the items weren't covered and that it would cost £56 just for someone to look at it. I also overheard one of the service managers giving a mechanic some "advice" about another customers car which had developed a oil leak it went something along the lines of "do anything you can to get the thing back on the road, and make it quick/cheap". Needless to say my car is never going near that dealership again (Sytner BMW in Leicester in case anyones thinking of using them for any mechanical work)

"why he'll be a home on here with all the other ladies that have joined recently"

Er, nope, I just saw mine on the dealer's forecourt as I was driving past, thought it was pretty, went in asked how much to PX against the old car I was driving, thrashed out a good deal and paid cash on the spot. I may be a woman but I'm bl**dy decisive when I want to be :lol:

I've had 5 cars in six years so not exactly shy about buying the things...