My Zed so far...

p4blo32

Hi all, I've had this car for a couple of months now and boy am I pleased with it! The more I drive it the more I learn what it can do and it just seems to get more involving every time :D

Unfortunately about 6 weeks after getting it the exhaust failed in the usual place at the join between the mid-pipe and backbox. Got on to Tarmac though and he sorted me out with a Cobra replacement. I couldn't be happier with this - great service from Chris (and also 2stroke near Royston who have been mentioned on here before), and the noise makes me grin every time :D

This week I got a delivery from Greased Lightning with some tasty goods:

greased-lightning.jpg

I know there was a thread about their showroom shine on here before, can really only reiterate what other people have said. It does come up with a good finish considering there's no water involved. I couldn't quite get over the fact it was still smearing dirt around a bit though, and as another guy mentioned there is a lot of overspray. That said when you don't have access to a hosepipe it is a great alternative. The other goodies work well too.

Then took her out for short spin today and stopped off to take a couple of quick iphone pics:

front.jpg

back.jpg

I'm sure there'll be more pics to come in the future, I did want to keep the car 100% standard but now that I've got the new exhaust that idea has been blow out of the water so I may change a few more things in due course :)

Cheers,

Paul