Car shopping time :D

Well after about a year of waiting it's now time to start car searching a bit more seriously.

I looked around a few rx8's :thumbdown: but with the engine problems I could end up potentially spending as much as I would on a 350.

I don't have a set budget, and in the next couple of weeks should have a pot of cash similar to that of an Irish midget at the end of the rainbow however I don't want to spend it all, so I guess there is a maximum I want to spend.

I want a low mileage 313 gt hopefully. Coupe or roadster dependent on the car. Sat nav would be niiiice, and I'm drawn to the bright orange colour like a fly to ... Mods are ok, and wheels would have to be perfect.

So guess I just want to say hello ... Again :)

Thanks for the warm welcome back.

Hopefully I will be around on this excellent forum for a few years.

Temper orange with carbon bonnet, carbon spoiler and dark wheels would this be too much?

Don't listen to anyone on here it will be your car do what you like :thumbs:

But I would say :yuck::lol:

Welcome to the forum.

Temper orange with carbon bonnet, carbon spoiler and dark wheels would this be too much?

Given the Temper is a one year only colour, you might be asking for those mods too. Good luck with your quest. :)