what is a GT4

shane1964

Hello all , new member here to the forum also to zeds, previously owned 2 scoobies, however did own a 280 years ago when i was 20, so my first question is what is a GT4, my car that i have now had for about 10 wks has the GT pack, and also is a nismo, with the rays 19^s

and the body kit etc , secondly i am in the west midlands, Atherstone, so if theres any meet ups any wk ends within a 50 mile radius please pm me and will be happy to come and meet some of you , chew the fat, many thanks shane1964 ;)

basically the stuck a badge on it and sold it with a playstation to shift left over stock before the new engine model came out.

It was the car that came with the 296bhp rev-up engine a full year before it was seen in the MY06 car! GT4's were launched in Feb 05, the MY06 cars came out approx May 06. So not really sure what bits Nissan were getting rid of? :wacko:

thanks for the replys everyone much appreciated :thumbs: remember pm me when theres a meet for the west midlands folk :surrender:

As friendly as we all are, I think the onus is on you to make sure you check the forum every now and then for meets in your area unless someone very nice is gonna be able to remember to PM you when something comes up.

basically the stuck a badge on it and sold it with a playstation to shift left over stock before the new engine model came out.

It was the car that came with the 296bhp rev-up engine a full year before it was seen in the MY06 car! GT4's were launched in Feb 05, the MY06 cars came out approx May 06. So not really sure what bits Nissan were getting rid of? :wacko:

ok so i might not have shifted old stock but they sold them as the GT4 it got the new engine a year early and some new wheels and they only sold it in black or yellow. and they stuck a badge on it. and sold it with a playstation

as special editions go, i never thought it was that special; they could have done so much more with it. :shrug:

and they didn't even keep the wheels exclusive as they bunged them on a load of end of line stock to sell them off as the zed was going out of production.

ok so i might not have shifted old stock but they sold them as the GT4 it got the new engine a year early and some new wheels and they only sold it in black or yellow. and they stuck a badge on it. and sold it with a playstation

as special editions go, i never thought it was that special; they could have done so much more with it. :shrug:

and they didn't even keep the wheels exclusive as they bunged them on a load of end of line stock to sell them off as the zed was going out of production.

In my opinion, the only genuine limited edition GT4's are the Ultra Yellow's, as at least the colour was limited. I never undertood why anyone would buy a Kuro GT4?????

thanks for the replys everyone much appreciated :thumbs: remember pm me when theres a meet for the west midlands folk :surrender:

As friendly as we all are, I think the onus is on you to make sure you check the forum every now and then for meets in your area unless someone very nice is gonna be able to remember to PM you when something comes up.

Pretty sure there is a West Midlands list somewhere PM Wasso :thumbs: