Rear seat covers

Gudzy

I know these are useless for most of us but am i right in thinking that i have seen a 350z (in black) with rear seats for sale somewhere? Ebay pistonheads etc etc?? I sure the guy/girl said it was a very rare import.

I know these are useless for most of us but am i right in thinking that i have seen a 350z (in black) with rear seats for sale somewhere? Ebay pistonheads etc etc?? I sure the guy/girl said it was a very rare import.

There was someone that rammed some old seats from another car in the back, I just hope they want to get some seat covers!

350GT as opposed to 350z GT (pack) yes it's an import.

If you trawl the for sale threads back about 18 months back? There is/was a nice red one for sale.

Manuals are rare as most imports were auto.

You can also now get Infiniti G37.

(and sorry,the back seat covers is.... :repost: ) :p

350GT as opposed to 350z GT (pack) yes it's an import.

If you trawl the for sale threads back about 18 months back? There is/was a nice red one for sale.

Manuals are rare as most imports were auto.

You can also now get Infiniti G37.

(and sorry,the back seat covers is.... :repost: ) :p

ahhhhhh!!!! i knew about the 350gt i probably didnt read the listing on fleebay properly! silly me!

also thanks for clearing that up!

I still like the 'wheel hub holders' you can get for the 350z on ebay - colour coded to the wheels - increased security etc etc. Failing to spot of course that 350z doesnt come with wheel hubs and the amazing wheel hub holder is in fact a zip tie painted grey...