[SOLD] 350z pre06 gear knob

Husky

Hi,

My nob has seen some hard use and is showing signs of wear on the top. It is however fully functional as a nob and will perform its duty admirably. I found it to be nice and comfortable, the end was particularly good to have my hand on. I would like someone to enjoy my nob as much as I have in the past, to this end, I am offering it out for sale. No one wants to play with it any more so I will only ask a mere 7 whole British pounds for it and that includes giving it to the postman. Here are some pictures of my nob, you can see my wood in the background as i don't have a proper nob photo booth.

IMG_20120508_213848.jpg

Oh and post in the thread if you want it, and by that I mean you are willing to pay by paypal asap so i can get it sent. if you PM me it will be ignored unless you were first on the thread. no buyer = bin, the price wont move.

Cheers,

- Husky

I don't particularly need one, or want another one, but for £7 it's tempting to save it from the bin. It's in better condition than the one I just replaced too, hmmm. Tempting :shrug: