Turbonetics Full Kit (Gumtree)

That filter looks like it's done more than 4000km, and why is the OP working in KM anyway? Also "my finance company took the car back so I took the turbo kit and mounted the original intake"... sounds a bit fishy to me.

I would be very careful with it. Its never been confirmed that a US manufactured single turbo kit actually fits a RHD car.

+1 particularly as the seller quotes km done with it and not miles

When finance companies take cars back, they take them back.... they don't phone to say they're coming in a weeks time to repo it! Also he says it comes with a 90 day warranty on all parts. Sound very dodgy. Another Gumtree scam I think!

Surely you would have some idea it was going to be taken back i.e. you havent settled up :shrug:

If you didn't own the car it was a bit stupid SCing it anyway and like stated very very dodgy...

When finance companies take cars back, they take them back.... they don't phone to say they're coming in a weeks time to repo it! Also he says it comes with a 90 day warranty on all parts. Sound very dodgy. Another Gumtree scam I think!

Surely you would have some idea it was going to be taken back i.e. you havent settled up :shrug:

If you didn't own the car it was a bit stupid SCing it anyway and like stated very very dodgy...

Yeah true, you'd know they were looking for money so I guess if he's used to bailiffs turning up he may well have taken it off in advance assuming he'd decided he wasn't paying anyone and was happy to lose the car. If he's that sort of bloke I certainly wouldn't want to try and claim off his 90 day warranty !!

Fair points I never really picked up on that just saw what was on offer and the price and thought it a bargain. But I guess the deeper you read into it, probably not such a good idea. Maybe he was too honest mentioning the bailiffs :lol: