A good buy at this price?

Trev-the-Rev

Its not a great price but I would not say its a bad price.

Obviously an import but if your looking to get the non GT/import ones then it looks a fairly good buy. If its a case of this or a 'normal' car its worth a stab.

To get a similar UK speced car your looking at another 4K+

If I was looking for one to modify (and not have any warranty issues hanging over my head) then I would certainly look at a basic model - Quality interior retrims with leather/suede can be had for £500 upward, and you wouldnt be forking out for Rays or other wheels that were going to get replaced either.

If its a car that someone is going to modify, and the standard features are not really that important, then it seems decent enough - as others say, the differing shades look a bit iffy, but its probably a fault of the camera angles thats doing it (like the famous fuel filler cap colour issue on photos).

Wonder if it is Jap import or American??? I know company is American dreams, plus the guy selling it has given the least amount of information possible, sounds dodgy to me :dry::dry::dry:

it's a right hand drive JDM spec car , at a good price with very low miles , if I was in the market for a Zed at the moment I would certainly have a look at this...your a bunch of cynics :teeth:

how cheap do you want to buy on for to make this look attractive ??

Thats the dealer I bought mine off!! (he usually keeps all types of zeds: Gt's roadsters) He is one of the cheapest dealers for a zed imports out there & a thoroughly nice chap. :) He is a Jap importer who also does US imports. Last time I was there he had a few Corvettes C06's !!

He unfortunatelty knows more about American cars than Jap ones but is still an honest dealer who is more of an yank car enthusiast than a proper dealer, his garage/work is from home.

I bought my 350z GT with Alezans/Fujitsubo exhaust/impul wing/Lcd screen/16,000km, 1 jap owner on 2004, bought almost 1 year ago from him for £16,750!! Thats a great price back then & even now!