Any gamers out there?

Geekboy78

why hello.

the username says it all... i am a gamer, always have been, always will be.

just wondering if there are any other ps3 gamers out there?

i'm a massive battlefield3 player, but also loving the new batman and for a more old-school feel, rayman origins...

i may be on my own here, but if there are other gamers out there, you can always chat games with me.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm my time after Japfest is going to be ruined by Diablo 3 :doh:

Send me a pm with your username when you get it, be good to hook up with fellow zeders on a virtual scale lol.

Got mines Pre-ordered

Will do mate :thumbs: should be good! Not pre-ordered yet but will no doubt get it straight off the blizzard store

wow - that was a quick response.

i am out and proud about being a gamer. love them. loved them when it wasn't cool, and now most of my mates are gamers in one way or another.

i'd rather game than watch tv. i have even managed to get the lady involved - not full on fps action, but she loves a bit of plants vs zombies....

i'll add you barryrob78 - same username for me as well. :-)

currently trying to decide if i get a ps vita, or spend the money on some bits for the motor... it is proving a very, very difficult decision. someone in the office brought in their vita and that is one effing sexy piece of kit....

I hardly ever watch TV tbh :lol:. I think of it as my 'interactive tv'. I believe it develops your brain more rather than watching these dumb story lines in the soaps :p. I read a study recently that gaming apparently improves your driving skills :drive1 think it was in mondays The Sun.

Same here Geekboy, started when I was a young lad playing Duke3D on my grandads knee :D

im on both platforms got rid of my BF3 though as COD takes enough of my time up. Tag is the same as on here. Ive spent way too much on airsoft kit to buy a vita and the zed is off to RS soo guess ill have to wait. Weve all 3 consoles and a ds and psp plus kinect and move so pretty much a gamers house:p