Wrapping roof

Hennerz

I think djtimo did........it ended up screwed up on the floor.....I think he stamped on it too.

Wrapping is a proper skill.....personally I'd sling it to a pro unless your really confident. Rtbiscuit can provide the wrap most likely.

Have a crack if you've tried smaller things mate.....only one way to learn.

Biscuit will be able to provide some advice and wrap styles.

Good point :) Although the guide talks about popping the door pillar surrounds?

Only a 2 minute job I could do that :scare::rant:

:lol:

RTbiscuit and I did my roof in about two hours, but that was without a heatgun or hairdryer, hence why it's not perfect, but will do for me.

You saw how it looked at the Chilli's Mod Day :)

I think it looked really good :) Did you remove the door pillar surrounds like the guide? Is it advisable to tell the insurance company as well or is there no need to worry?

RTbiscuit and I did my roof in about two hours, but that was without a heatgun or hairdryer, hence why it's not perfect, but will do for me.

I think it looked really good :) Did you remove the door pillar surrounds like the guide? Is it advisable to tell the insurance company as well or is there no need to worry?

didn't tell the insurance company, since it's not a power mod or anything like a body modification.

Yes, also took A-Pillar covers off for easier wrapping

didn't tell the insurance company, since it's not a power mod or anything like a body modification.

Brilliant, cheers mate :)

I disagree, any change to your car from standard should be informed. I have heard insurance companies not paying out because a viper stripe was not mentioned when insuring a car, not inless viper stripes really do make your car go faster.