Genuine Nismo V1 Rear Spoiler and Skirts

sparky370z

hi Guys,

i have a GENUINE Used Nismo V1 rear Spoiler for sale,

i bought this a little while ago but never fitted it. it does have a very slight bit of damage but is very easily fixed by a good bodyshop.

350zspoiler004.jpg

350zspoiler007.jpg

350zspoiler006.jpg

350zspoiler009.jpg

i can get more pictures if needed. of the damage ect.

*mods, please forgive me :surrender: i know i havent got my username and date but i sure people know i can be trusted!! :lol::blush::lol:

looking for 300 collected or posted at your expense. (should be about 20 quid.)

also have a pair of used GENUINE NISMO V1 side Skirts for sale, but i dont have pictures of these yet. but will by tonight.

one side is brand new but has damage, (due to the frigging postman :rant::angry: )

the other one has light scraping but can be easily fixed by a bodyshop. and is not new painted red.

looking for 250 collected, or posted at your expense. (should be about 20 quid.)

MODS:- i will get pics up tonight, i promise :lol::lol::p

*mods, please forgive me :surrender: i know i havent got my username and date but i sure people know i can be trusted!! :lol::blush::lol:

looking for 300 collected or posted at your expense. (should be about 20 quid.)

also have a pair of used GENUINE NISMO V1 side Skirts for sale, but i dont have pictures of these yet. but will by tonight.

one side is brand new but has damage, (due to the frigging postman :rant::angry: )

the other one has light scraping but can be easily fixed by a bodyshop. and is not new painted red.

looking for 250 collected, or posted at your expense. (should be about 20 quid.)

MODS:- i will get pics up tonight, i promise :lol::lol::p

As I know you :p , but more importantly saw the trouble you took to establish the genuiness of these items before you bought them, on this occasion you are let off, with just a little :bangin:

• 2 weeks later...

skirts are now gone!!! :yahoo:

thanks very much Rhod. was a pleasure meeting you!!! :thumbs:

NISMO spoiler still for sale!!!! :teeth:

Nice meeting you too and many thanks for the freebie, was a lovely drive on way back compared to the way down but least it helped bed the new clutch and flywheel in.

Skirts are nearly fixed now, gonna do a test fit this afternoon then last bit of sanding and they should be ready for installation.

Sorry Smudgedon but money talks im affraid, and i had been waiting for a genuine set for a long, long while.

skirts are now gone!!! :yahoo:

thanks very much Rhod. was a pleasure meeting you!!! :thumbs:

NISMO spoiler still for sale!!!! :teeth:

Nice meeting you too and many thanks for the freebie, was a lovely drive on way back compared to the way down but least it helped bed the new clutch and flywheel in.

Skirts are nearly fixed now, gonna do a test fit this afternoon then last bit of sanding and they should be ready for installation.

Sorry Smudgedon but money talks im affraid, and i had been waiting for a genuine set for a long, long while.

Hey fella,

they will be fine mate. get some pics up when fitted dude. :thumbs:

NISMO spoiler still for sale. :thumbs: