Zedrush 350z pics finally!!!

Zedrush

Hi all, I joined last month and I have had a lot of requests to post pics of my car that I also bought last month. After finally working the camera I got round to it. :blush:

May I say that the weather down here is crap but you can still see the car, let me know what you guys think, I know some of you won't like lambo doors and am thinking of changing them back to standard as are annoying. :blink:

The body kit has been blended into the car so it is as one body kit, it has full leather retrim in red and the door panels have a black leather retrim. Its 2005, done 20,000 miles, not telling you how much I paid as I got it at an unbelievable price that most of you will not believe but I know I can easily make 3k profit as someone has made me an offer which was 3.5 k over the price I paid. :D

Hope you like it, it does look alot better in person and the pics do not do it any justice. Let me know what you all think.

I was in the city last week and got pulled over by the police, the officer knock on my window and asked if I would mind if his assistence could take pictures of him infront of my car, I cracked up laughing. :lol:

Love my Z :wub:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice mate!!

It is the full Version III Veilside Kit with the wide arches..pretty sure it is the only one in the UK as the Nemesis one didn't have the arch extensions Yours is the same as mine but with the arch extensions, different spoiler and the lambos...really suit the car imo! Looks like whoever did it did an awesome job of it!!

Fair play to you mate, stunning car!!

Very nice mate!!

It is the full Version III Veilside Kit with the wide arches..pretty sure it is the only one in the UK as the Nemesis one didn't have the arch extensions Yours is the same as mine but with the arch extensions, different spoiler and the lambos...really suit the car imo! Looks like whoever did it did an awesome job of it!!

Fair play to you mate, stunning car!!

Love the look of your car mate was thinking of getting mine full resprayed in bayside blue. The wheels I have are 20" Zennetis B)

looks great but i think that the number plate would look better if you put it in the same place as andy, in the mouth of the bumper, thats just my opinion of course ;) wish you could get away with not having it on at all B)

Yeh I see what you mean, reason why numberplate is there is cos its changing next week get my new one. Was thinking of putting it flat on the lower mouth lip inside the gap, cos think that if I hang it it will restrict car breathing not sure :wacko:

Looks like the arch was shaved down so that the filler wouldn't need modifying.

Very nice work. Great finish.

Are the rear lights smoked? Would be into that myself.

Yeh i got them smoked at a garage, they charged me 20 quid to do both, really melts into the car and the police are fine with it as you can still see clearly the break lights. It is just a slight spray over. Got it done when I had the Nissan Badge removed. :D

What about the sound system? You can see what looks like a lump of kit behind the seats.

Yeh, it has a 15inch sub in boot custom dash with Z embossed on it, I have an Alpine w200 head unit double din coming tuesday to fit in, It has alround Bose speakers, 2 amps in the boot and 6 cd changer. The alpine has Sat Nav as well and will be fixed so that it can play whilst car is in motion, as Madam demands it :D

I'm not really into modding that heavily but it certainly is an eye-catching and well done motor. :thumbs:

I do like the re-trim. I think it lifts the whole interior and looks very good quality. I know you didn't have it done but do you know who did it?

I'm not really into modding that heavily but it certainly is an eye-catching and well done motor. :thumbs:

I do like the re-trim. I think it lifts the whole interior and looks very good quality. I know you didn't have it done but do you know who did it?

Just found out a company in Scotland who have recently moved to Birmingham done it, he is getting me contact details., they charged him £2500 for the seats and the doors to be fully retrimmed. They done it all in a day, he dropped car off in the morning and collected it in the evening, thats pretty darn quick :teeth:

they charged him £2500 for the seats and the doors to be fully retrimmed. They done it all in a day, he dropped car off in the morning and collected it in the evening, thats pretty darn quick :teeth:

how much?????? sorry but that's way too much.

anyone interested in a retrimming job speak to these guys ;)www.precisiontrimming.co.uk

What's with the bouncing Zed????? :wacko: