My new Dual Exhaust!!!

RICHIERICH

Looks cracking! However the only issue I see with custom exhausts like this is the fact it has been put together bit by bit, i.e that silencer at the front as it fits there, with those tips, and that size pipe and a silencer at the back etc etc.

These companies that make exhausts for "off the shelf" like Amuse, Buddyclub and so on, I assume have done testing to acheive decent flow rates before they produce them?

LongLife dont test flow rates but He gave me examples, porsche etc and said all gained 20/30 bhp, doudbt its even close to 5 on mine but it feels more responsive and sounds great!

Better than one silencer, less restrictive! Wanted straight throughs but Lambda sensors prevented this and as they are sport cats already, I just excepted it!

I would have a good guess this system has better flow rate than Miltek, and its thicker steel with lifetime guarantee and the reason few parts are clamped instead of welded is for ease of replacement or tranfering system.

Not sure why there is a free hanging bonding lead near rear passenger silencer though but they said it was free hanging before so was left alone!

Not sure why there is a free hanging bonding lead near rear passenger silencer though but they said it was free hanging before so was left alone!

That will be the earth strap that goes between the exhaust and the chassis. It's normally connected where the OEM backbox meets the mid pipe at the flange.