Anyone in The Midlands hear this?

JetSet

:lol: yeah some of my mates in my home village posted up on FB about six-ish and then saw the news - think they thought there's been some mahoosive explosion nearby. One of the corridors the RAF run goes right over the village - used to make for interesting times when I was out for a ride on a Sunday morning (Horseback before ANYONE says otherwise!)

No, but i was watching the RAF flying jets and a Hercules around the welsh Valleys at low altitude yesterday :teeth:

They must have only been a couple hundred metres off the deck, as we were watching the jets flying below us and we were only at 600m at the time :surrender:

No, but i was watching the RAF flying jets and a Hercules around the welsh Valleys at low altitude yesterday :teeth:

They must have only been a couple hundred metres off the deck, as we were watching the jets flying below us and we were only at 600m at the time :surrender:

Yes, they use North Wales for a lot of the low level training stuff, sheep obviously don't get too upset about it :) . When I was about 14, I nearly jumped out of my skin when a Vulcan bomber came out of nowhere about 200 feet above me in the Bala area. I've also seen Hercules testing below me in The Vale of Clwyd when I was standing at less than 300 metres :scare: . Haven't heard a Sonic Boom since the 60's though.

Pete