The Ring in the 70s

ir_fuel

Car's didn't need suspension in the 70's. The chassis used to flex so much.

If you're as old as me you will remember this. I used to own a Triumph Spitfire. Now there's a bendy car. Transverse rear leaf springs and horrible handling. They used to say the rear wheels tried to kiss each other on bumpy roads..... :scare:

If you're as old as me you will remember this. I used to own a Triumph Spitfire. Now there's a bendy car. Transverse rear leaf springs and horrible handling. They used to say the rear wheels tried to kiss each other on bumpy roads..... :scare:

I used to have a GT6 - same bendy chassis but with twice the power. Even more scary

I used to have a GT6 - same bendy chassis but with twice the power. Even more scary

I used to love GT6's. Mine was a 1973 1500cc. The GT6 had a slightly better rear suspension setup with an extra linkage if I remember. Don't forget you had a roof though... :scare:

Younger than lomoto....... ;):lol:

you dont look it though :teeth:

Nice to see a Capri going through the mill to on those clips, I had a couple of 3 litre Mk1's beautiful car, reminds me of the Zed in a way, rear wheel drive and a V6 engine and breaks loose quite easily on the rear end B)

Nice to see a Capri going through the mill to on those clips, I had a couple of 3 litre Mk1's beautiful car, reminds me of the Zed in a way, rear wheel drive and a V6 engine and breaks loose quite easily on the rear end B)

Don't feel it either mate...:lol:

I had 2 Capri's too... :thumbs:

Don't feel it either mate...:lol:

Sorry Tim we need to stock togther. These a bit os ageism going on here.....:lol:

PS: I had 2 Capri's too... :thumbs: