A Welsh Favourite-Pics

ChrisS

Finally got some V Power at last this morning and for some reason the car turned left at Pentrefoelas onto the Evo T. :shrug::lol:

Had to take great care as all the braking points and apexes were wrong because of water,ice and snow.

I was a very good boy and drove it like a granny.(shut up Graham :p ) But it did look pretty,so here are a few piccys.

P4060006.jpg

P4060007.jpg

P4060011.jpg

P4060014.jpg

P4060015.jpg

P4060017.jpg

P4060021.jpg

P4060023.jpg

P4060026.jpg

P4060002.jpg

If I lived near the Evo, I'm sure my car would turn left there all by itself, never said a word guv :)

Finally got some V Power at last this morning and for some reason the car turned left at Pentrefoelas onto the Evo T. :shrug::lol:

Had to take great care as all the braking points and apexes were wrong because of water,ice and snow.

I was a very good boy and drove it like a granny.(shut up Graham :p ) But it did look pretty,so here are a few piccys.

P4060006.jpg

P4060007.jpg

P4060011.jpg

P4060014.jpg

P4060015.jpg

P4060017.jpg

P4060021.jpg

P4060023.jpg

P4060026.jpg

P4060002.jpg

It's very quiet though Will, Colin says it must be a Hybrid :lol:

Nice pics. Crazy to think it was glorious sun a week ago.

Car looks great Chris

Not long to go now :)

And it's staying quiet........................tis more.............refined. :p:lol:

did you worry the tcs and abs at all? looks both wet and cold... not good for driving!

Slip light came on once, I realy was driving with care.

As Graham says I live realy close and drive it all year round. I have learnt to treat it with great respect.

I now never ever look at my watch or the car clock, because if you do silly things can happen. ;)

Wise words indeed :thumbs::thumbs:

did you worry the tcs and abs at all? looks both wet and cold... not good for driving!

Slip light came on once, I realy was driving with care.

As Graham says I live realy close and drive it all year round. I have learnt to treat it with great respect.

I now never ever look at my watch or the car clock, because if you do silly things can happen. ;)

It's very quiet though Will, Colin says it must be a Hybrid :lol:

Nice pics. Crazy to think it was glorious sun a week ago.

Car looks great Chris

Not long to go now :)

And it's staying quiet........................tis more.............refined. :p:lol:

Yeah, yeah...... :stir::lol:

Looks like fune Chris :drive1

If I lived near the Evo, I'm sure my car would turn left there all by itself, never said a word guv :)

Theres much better roads up there than the Evo, just he likes to keep them to himself :ninja: