Another new member!

paulw

I'm planning on buying a Zed up to the £20K mark in the coming months. It will be to replace the family tin-top and my perfectly good and reliable TVR Chimaera (don't believe all you hear from those Top Gear presenters! :rant: ) and will be run as my everyday car - doing around 16K per year.

The main concern that I have is that I frequently carry around some gear for work (laptop, a small toolbag and a few small-ish boxes)

I guess I'll have to take my bits & bobs around to my local dealer and have a 'play'.

Despite this, I'm determined to get one.

Ideal spec: Gunmetal, GT Pack....and that's about it! :)

I'm planning on buying a Zed up to the £20K mark in the coming months. It will be to replace the family tin-top and my perfectly good and reliable TVR Chimaera (don't believe all you hear from those Top Gear presenters! :rant: ) and will be run as my everyday car - doing around 16K per year.

The main concern that I have is that I frequently carry around some gear for work (laptop, a small toolbag and a few small-ish boxes)

I guess I'll have to take my bits & bobs around to my local dealer and have a 'play'.

:welcome: Paul.

There's a handy lockable area behind the passengers' seat, I often shove my laptop and other valuables in there.

All the best,

Nick

Hi mate,

You should have no probs with your stuff. I carry a briefcase around in my boot all the time. I've had suitcases and all sorts in there :thumbs:

Thanks for the encouraging and positive replies.

Sounds like I'll have no issues with carrying me bits then ! :yahoo:

I love the design of the 350Z and even Mrs W likes 'em (quite an accomplishment, I can tell you!) - just got to sell the TIV now!