370z badge question

Jay

Hey guys and gals,

Quick question, I am wanting to change the nasty nissan badge on the front and rear of my zed with the z badges you can get. However what I want to know is the 350z badges the same size as the 370z? The last thing I want to do is to take off the badges.. buy the new ones and then they dont fit :lol:

Thanks in advance

Jason :D

Dont think they are the same size bud. Cant remember where I read it, but sure I've seen it before.

I'll be leaving mine alone this time after my last lot on the 350z all tarnished and went horrible (cheap eBay ****) :blush::lol:

Just a quick update guys and gals.

Yes you can buy the 350z badge and put it on the front of your 370z :thumbs: However the rear causes a problem as they are different sizes. I had it in m head that I could possibly put a Tommy K badge on the rear however there are small dots where the nissan badge used to be.... so that rules that idea out :surrender: Just thought I would share my findings with you all :)

badge.jpg

zed7.jpg

370z rear after takeing the badge off:

badge1.jpg