RC helicopters

Willy P

I have recently got rather obsessed with remote control helicopters. Anyone else got one? Im currently playing with an elite blade mcpx. Great fun. Just getting used to collective pitch and I've put it upside down twice (on purpose ). Needs a lot more practice though.

Yep! been playing with everything RC was flying heli's and power planes years ago then got hooked into F3J which is thermal soaring gliders done that for 20 years and represented the UK in Euro and World Championships the last 2 years I have been sailing model racing yachts in competitions which I do most weekends :D

Good stuff man. One of my colleagues used to represent team GB flying rc planes 20-30 years ago. He still judges comps etc and it's his fault I am spending too much money on rc heli stuff. There's loads of hilarious photos of him on tinterweb too. No doubt you probably know him

Yep! been playing with everything RC was flying heli's and power planes years ago then got hooked into F3J which is thermal soaring gliders done that for 20 years and represented the UK in Euro and World Championships the last 2 years I have been sailing model racing yachts in competitions which I do most weekends :D

Thats pretty cool B):#1:

Ace - nicely done :) I fly F3F and scale aerotow these days - been flying for 26 years :wacko: oops I'm old! Dabbled a little in DS, but waiting for a new carbon ship to arrive from the states :D Anyone interested, look on youtube for "world record DS" - 498mph with no engine :teeth: Tho I think the official WR is 468mph. ( http://rcspeeds.com/pilot.aspx?p=74 )

Anyway back on topic :blush: In the back garden I mostly fly a 450 sized Blade clone (HK450), which is a good giggle.