Roy 'Chubby' Brown

Guest prescience

Guest prescience

I have been doing a clear-out and found an (unopened) video from the man above (a very unwanted present). I just wondered does anyone actually find him amusing. For my part, I think he has to be one of the most talentless individuals this side of Keith Chegwin.

Guest prescience
If anyone admits to owning a video player they deserve to be shot :)

I couldn't agree more and the same applies to anyone who owns a car with a cassette player jawdrop.gif

I have been doing a clear-out and found an (unopened) video from the man above (a very unwanted present). I just wondered does anyone actually find him amusing. For my part, I think he has to be one of the most talentless individuals this side of Keith Chegwin.

Thought he was hilarious when I was 14 - soon grew out of it....... :blush:

If anyone admits to owning a video player they deserve to be shot :)
you own a video player, a DVD player, hard drive video player and VCR are all types of Video player/recorder. Basically anything that can play back moving image can be classed as a video player.

So therefore, we should all be shot, unless you dont have any of the above ;):thumbs::teeth:B)