Matt orange wrapped zed in Portsmouth

SparksCW

Nope, not me. Not been to Winchester for quite a while.

How come the car has been spotted twice, neither time with me driving it!! (and thankfully no-one has seen me in it this weekend as it is filthy.

If it wasnt you driving I guess it was ' Blacky ' off here. He has a Tango :thumbs:

Nope, not me. Not been to Winchester for quite a while.

How come the car has been spotted twice, neither time with me driving it!! (and thankfully no-one has seen me in it this weekend as it is filthy.

Thats just not good enough dude, get pumpkin washed :lol:;)

It's not my fault, honest! I washed it 2 weeks ago and it was perfect. The following weekend it chucked it down and the Mrs needed it :(

Saying that, even when filthy, I'm still getting loads of comments. My favourite was someone who, whilst in traffic, reversed down the other lane to get level with me to say "Sick car mate, SICK car" :)

"What's the top speed" is the most common.

I think every other time I've been out in the car, I've had comments. Normally kids going "WOW". Lots of people asking me plenty of questions about the spec and giving me advice on it.

The ladies seem to like it as well ;)

Smash were you in Winchester about two weekends ago, had a mate saying he saw a bright Orange 350Z?

not me mate, not been to Winchestershire since xmas

Hmmm a 3rd Tango Zed in the area....

:lol::lol:

I told you that you would get comments no matter were you go :)

Myself and jay parked up in Glasgow to have a chat with my mate at a protein shop and you wouldn't believe how many people took photos of the two cars! Even ladies on their own were taking photos! Brilliant feeling seeing people do that.

Smash were you in Winchester about two weekends ago, had a mate saying he saw a bright Orange 350Z?

Maybe mistaken for my Jaffa Zed? Iv been cleaning it weekly so possibly mine as it looks bright orange in the sun! B)

:lol::lol:

I told you that you would get comments no matter were you go :)

Myself and jay parked up in Glasgow to have a chat with my mate at a protein shop and you wouldn't believe how many people took photos of the two cars! Even ladies on their own were taking photos! Brilliant feeling seeing people do that.

There was a girl, whilst driving, taking a photo of me!

We have noticed one major issue with The Pumpkin though :( People tend to get level with, or just to the side of the car, and stare. I mean stareeeeeeeeeee. But they do this and don't let you out of slip roads etc. Just because they are mesmerised!

Maybe mistaken for my Jaffa Zed? Iv been cleaning it weekly so possibly mine as it looks bright orange in the sun! B)

Well I did say did it look a rusty colour and he definately said bright orange :lol: If I can use a quote from Hennerz who has a Sunset Zed himself, one of his mates referred to it as a ' fine turd ' Did make me laugh when I heard that as not heard that term used before :lol: