Took my Zed out of the garage (pic heavy)

JAMIE MOY

As spring is only around the corner, I thought I would take my Zed out of the garage for the first time since September as I always sorn my car during the winter months due to the salt and terrible weather. Still got my enjoyment out of it though as I started it up twice a week just to keep it running and my wife did the same when I was away working. :)

Really going to be gutted when it sells as I have had great enjoyment with this car, the forum, and the people I have met through it, and at the price, with 7,951 miles on the clock it won't be around for long as the roadster weather is up and coming :byebye:

Since I am currentely selling my 350Z Roadster HR, I thought I would take a few pics.

I took these with my Canon 550D DSLR camera...... Not the best pictures around but daylight was disappearing by the second and I am just learning the basics of photography so bare with me............ :lol:

If you would like more details on this fabulous roadster then please follow the link below for more details

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=47785

It's a perfect example of the roadster in the best colour in my opinion, however I think it's downfall is the fact it is a roadster. I believe the Coupe's a much nicer shape and it probably would have sold a long time ago. With the roof down it's stunning, but with the roof up I think the back end looks a little odd.

Anyway, I hope you get it sold sooner rather than later. :thumbs: