Fitting my bc coilys

_BR1TT0N_

Are they full coilovers, or separate dampers/springs at the rear as per OEM?

I reckon a couple of hundred quid would be about right, could be a fair amount of ballache involved. Don't forget to budget for an alignment afterwards, too.

Just ordered myself a set, will try and fit them myself just need some spring compressing clamps to get the old ones off apart from that just normal tools I suspect. Then off for an alignment :thumbs:

Did you get the rear dampener extenders? If so what size did you go for?

Hey, her looks like couple of friends who have a alot more Knowledge than me are going to give it ago too. I got the 25mm extenders, what did u go for? I can't wait to get them fitted, I've heard so many good things re these. What size springs did you go for?

Just ordered myself a set, will try and fit them myself just need some spring compressing clamps to get the old ones off apart from that just normal tools I suspect. Then off for an alignment :thumbs:

Did you get the rear dampener extenders? If so what size did you go for?

You wont need spring compressors to remove the old shocks and springs, but you may need to disconnect the drop links, you will need another jack to take the load of the bottom arm while you undo and remove the pivot bolts, on the rear, and a pry bar for the front if you don't.

Hey, her looks like couple of friends who have a alot more Knowledge than me are going to give it ago too. I got the 25mm extenders, what did u go for? I can't wait to get them fitted, I've heard so many good things re these. What size springs did you go for?

I didnt know you could change the spring sizes? Altho I think you mean spring rates? I just went for 10kg front and 8kg rear as this does not seem too soft or hard for my use. I was looking at the hsd which were quite a bit higher but the bigger manufacturers tended to go for 10&8.

I didnt buy the extenders yet as the company I bought from didnt sell them(but they were very cheap for the coilovers).

Cheers for the link to fit coilovers! :thumbs:

Fitted my XYZ coilovers the other weekend, not overly difficult. One tip for the fronts is get the whole front of the car up and on stands will make your life a million times easier due to the ARB being under stress so removing the drop link on either side is impossible with one side on the floor...

I didnt know you could change the spring sizes? Altho I think you mean spring rates? I just went for 10kg front and 8kg rear as this does not seem too soft or hard for my use. I was looking at the hsd which were quite a bit higher but the bigger manufacturers tended to go for 10&8.

I didnt buy the extenders yet as the company I bought from didnt sell them(but they were very cheap for the coilovers).

Cheers for the link to fit coilovers! :thumbs:

Yer I got the same spring rates as you! But u can get different spring sizes 210mm, 230mm are most common to be shipped out with standard package but there is a 250mm if requested. Also u can get custom size springs which are way lower. I want to be able to go as low as poss on the standard coilovers package so got advised to make sure the supplier issues the 210mm springs. It will say on the spring it's self when u them through. Yer going to get these fitted by couple of friends, save me 200 quid! Did anyone go and get camber and toe arms?