Stillen Carbon Fibre order bonanza offer !!!

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi Guys

Got a stock order Stillen Carbon Fibre products coming in shortly, obviously more I buy more you save so will give you the opportunity of some great savings below:

105%2B1035130.jpg

Battery and Brake covers - Website price £150 Offer price £120 delivered

350z%20engine%20cover%201.jpg

Engine Covers - Website price £200 Offer price £150

Stillen-Carbon-Fiber-Mirror-Covers-350Z-03-06.jpg

Mirror Covers - Website price £125 Offer price £110

348%2B1035142.jpg

Cooling Panel - Website price £190 - Offer price £140

Some great prices to take advantage of, I guarantee you won't find Carbon Fiber products with a brand name against it such as Stillen any where cheaper..

Ideally want 10 units to get this price, a mish mash is fine.... Deposits can be taken, monthly installment... whatever - you know me :thumbs:

Payment must be bank transfer or Debit card...

3.5% charge for credit card or paypal payments im afraid

Sorry a bit off topic and a bit confusing to me lol. How come there is always a charge for using a credit card with certain companies/websites?

Brilliant prices on the stillen stuff. If I was a carbon whore i'd definately be buying some of it!

Sorry a bit off topic and a bit confusing to me lol. How come there is always a charge for using a credit card with certain companies/websites?

Brilliant prices on the stillen stuff. If I was a carbon whore i'd definately be buying some of it!

Well when im doing prices really low I can't really afford to take the extra hit of 3.5% on credit card charges and Paypal charges as well.

The prices on the website incorporates these charges, but I also give forum discounts and discounts if you pay by Debit card or bank transfer... Debit card payments cost just 40p a transaction no matter what the value is and bank tranfer 0p..

Some companies like travel companies offer the price and then at the end tell you there is a charge but I prefer doing it this way :thumbs:

Quality weave too, we’ve seen Stillen Carbon products in the past and it’s always been very good… B)

Cheers Mitz - it is good stuff :thumbs:

Which is why traditionally AMEX is rarely accepted in restaurants and the like, as they charge something like 7% to businesses! Lots of advertising at the moment to try and encourage people to use AMEX for smaller purposes as they realised they had priced themselves out of the market...

Which is why traditionally AMEX is rarely accepted in restaurants and the like, as they charge something like 7% to businesses! Lots of advertising at the moment to try and encourage people to use AMEX for smaller purposes as they realised they had priced themselves out of the market...

Yup no one takes my Amex except the bigger places, Tesco and asda. Alot of online shops dont take them which is rubbish as I get cashback on it :lol: