tt gone,new z next week.

zebedee8

just sold my tt,collecting z :yahoo: next sat,2004 gt uk model,sunset orange,upgrade bose,scorpian exhaust.

is there a site for buying interior/exterior accsserories,like to spruce up interior with shiny bits.

is there a cheapish mod that i could do for exterior.

zeb

hi all,after driving up to dudley west mid from s wales sat 3/3/12. to see the 350z,i was very dissapointed to see that the car advertized was nothing like the one i had seen on the internet,(midwest performance)

the body work was ok but interior was not as advertized,beautifull inside/out !!!.

so i drove back to s wales minus the z,very dissapointed :byebye:

so the search goes on.

zeb

just sold my tt,collecting z :yahoo: next sat,2004 gt uk model,sunset orange,upgrade bose,scorpian exhaust.

is there a site for buying interior/exterior accsserories,like to spruce up interior with shiny bits.

is there a cheapish mod that i could do for exterior.

zeb

Looking at your location this could possibly be ChrisS previous car, he had a scorpion on his.

Pete

Congratulations on your purchase. :thumbs:

Have a look in the traders section on here, plenty of them can help with shiny bits B)

There was a recent thread titled 'mods' with some suggestions of a few quick mods.

Usual ones include;

Stubby aerial (Honda s2000 type)

Club stickers

Tax disc holder

Gear knob

Wheel spacers

Removal of front numberplate mount

etc....