JWT Pop Chargers £130

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello do you have any of these left in stock?

Is the price £130 via PayPal to your address delivered for the full kit? Im in N.Ireland but if you are using Royal mail or Parcelforce it will be the same price

Cheers,

Stephen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gonna have to be next month now gosh darn it. The missus took me to the cleaners this time back with the house purchases and her birthday! Apparently "in keeping with the character of the house" means £600 on bricks, £500 on paving, £600 on floor tiles and £900 on a front door. Oh and those Mulberry bags are an essential bit of kit too!

I did get my Amuse R1 and wheels refurbed though so I can't whinge too much!

Gonna have to be next month now gosh darn it. The missus took me to the cleaners this time back with the house purchases and her birthday! Apparently "in keeping with the character of the house" means £600 on bricks, £500 on paving, £600 on floor tiles and £900 on a front door. Oh and those Mulberry bags are an essential bit of kit too!

I did get my Amuse R1 and wheels refurbed though so I can't whinge too much!

Those prices are before I've been quoted for labour too!

My understand is that it's really just for noise. As for fitting took me about 30 mins and I wasn't rushing. Really easy to do.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just wondered as from some reading on here some kits lose power, wondered if this was the case or this was the better one to buy. How do they sound then?

Yer I'd heard the same with regards to heat soak I believe. I've not noticed anything so any change must be small. It does give a bit more growl than without it. Had something similar on a v6 vauxhall that I had years back and that made more noise but then my exhaust isn't standard so I think that might shout over it a bit :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Edited by wizurd

Do these increase power at all or is it just for noise? How long is it taking people to fit these?

Pretty much all induction kits will lose power on an NA motor. But we're talk 1 BHP here and it's worth it for the noise. If you remap you'll get the lost pony back, but then if you remapped with the very well designed OEM box with a high flow filter and velocity stack you'll earn a few.