Check this zed out, any good or is he talking poop

Richsouth

Cheers for the info lads,

there is one iv seen for sale that has just had a big 70k service, full stamped history and has had clutch replaced, new gear box and other new bits an pieces in my price range too :) fingers crossed no one snaps it up before i do! Looks a gooden!

UP REV (REVS UP ENGINE BETWEEN GEAR CHANGES MAKING FOR REDUCED LAG)

Ignoring the fact that anyone who WRITES ALL IN CAPITALS is automatically a *****, that line made me giggle as he clearly has no idea what he's talking about :lol:

AAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is it worth going for a convertible.....im now thinking that it may make more sense to get a coupe..?

Personal choice and what you can afford at the end of the day chap. I was exactly like yourself when I was looking, do I go for coupe or roadster and then choosing which colour. All fun though at the end of the day :teeth:

Is it worth going for a convertible.....im now thinking that it may make more sense to get a coupe..?

What do you want? f you want a roadster then don't settle for a coupe as you'll be tearing your hair out on those lovely summer days, but likewise if you're not bothered about dropping the roof then the coupe is the easy way to save a bit of cash.

If the experience of driving a Zed is the most important thing, then get the convertible. I did.

If the performance of driving a Zed is the most important thing, then get the coupe. It's a far tighter drive.

Very good advice lads, thank you! Humpy, where are you in Winchester? sounds cheeky but any chance i could have a look around your Zed? i work in Winchester (otterbourne).

Live in a village just outside Winchester ( South Wonston ). Maybe one lunch time if I got some spare time drive over to Otterbourne for you to have a nosey?

Steve.

Maybe I'm missing something, or being dense, but "REVS UP ENGINE BETWEEN GEAR CHANGES"

On a manual?!

The 370 does. It blips the throttle on downshifts, so basically heel-toe brakes for you.

However none of the above changes the fact that this guy knows absolutely nothing about this car.

DB

Maybe I'm missing something, or being dense, but "REVS UP ENGINE BETWEEN GEAR CHANGES"

On a manual?!

The 370 does. It blips the throttle on downshifts, so basically heel-toe brakes for you.

However none of the above changes the fact that this guy knows absolutely nothing about this car.

DB

Which is why I'm surprised no one else mentioned this - thought it was damn clever for a manual do it!