front lip and rear diffuser

JoshThePonce

Rt performance does bodykits. Tarmac may be able to help with importing exotic stuff iirc and redline styling is a new trader looking for what people want .

There are also plenty of traders that may do some exterior bits. POTN, Horsham, MW Tech and more

Check out the professional traders section chap. You should find what you need there.

are there any good websites to get exterior body styling from? or possibly a trader on here does some?

i really fancy a nice carbon front lip and rear diffuser, think it would make my 350 look so mmmm... B)

cheers

I don't currently have a supplier for those carbon fiber parts, but I'm more than happy to try and source them for you :thumbs:

Steve

heff that is quite nice indeed, i like those little bars that attach to the front bumper :thumbs:

Coldel that APR one is a bit too simple for my taste

If your quick I can get you one of these for Monday/Tuesday next week but I will need to know fast as I have one on order already..

The other pic a few posts up looks like a Veilside V1 copy, I don't do the copies but I can get an original VEILSIDE !! in FRP for £550 or Carbon Fibre for £650

Failing that I can do any of the Seibon ones for £425