eibachs and 25mm spacers

JoshThePonce

• 1 month later...

most people who buy spacers from me go for 20 on the front ith 25 rear. im not sure if iv ever been asked for 25 front actually

send me a PM if you want anymore info

How much for a set of 25s for the rear sir?

Hoy You :thumbdown::lol::lol::lol:

most people who buy spacers from me go for 20 on the front ith 25 rear. im not sure if iv ever been asked for 25 front actually

me? or wizard? :shrug:

gonna have to fire up to yours again sometime alex, been far too long! been very busy over the new year and start of this year with family stuff

me? or wizard? :shrug:

gonna have to fire up to yours again sometime alex, been far too long! been very busy over the new year and start of this year with family stuff

Naw! not you Martin, plenty to go round for us humble Scottish traders :thumbs:

I was referring to that scumbag Wizard, he spends half his life on the phone to me asking a thousand questions and he has the audacity to come to you for some 25s and call you Sir :scare:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Alex :)

Would this combo work well or would i be incurring any problems? any opinions/info would be much appreciated.

cheers :thumbs:

I run Eibach Pro springs and Eibach 25mm spacers all round, no issues, very aggressive stance and corners on rails, no more fat yank roll :thumbs:

Drawback is that it's a much stiffer ride (although I've done a few 700mile trips and had no orthopedic injuries :teeth: ), all good :thumbs:

Both items were researched and purchased through ZMANALEX :#1:

• 5 weeks later...

Just purchased a set of eibachs, so I'm after the spacers next, is anyone running 25mm's all round with a 30mm drop on a 350?

Matt, we have supplied and fitted 20mm front and 25mm rear with the Eibach springs with no issues at all, to date, we haven't done 25mm front and rear...:)

Cheers Cs :thumbs: