Gas fireplace.REDUCED!! - SOLD

GT4 Zed

These must go to free up space in the house/garage teeth.gif Final reduction before ebay bye2.gif

1- Winther Browne hole in wall gas "plasma" surround fireplace with manual control. Been sitting in my living room BNIB for almost 2yrs. Couldn’t fit it as it requires a brick chimney which I don't have bang.gif Cost £840 del new when I got it . The remote control versions now go for circa £800 now but its one more that cango wrong, so got manual smile.gif This looks striking installed flat on the wall but I should have done my homework before I bought it rather than get carried away by looks lol.gif £280 for it pick up or £300 delivered.

19179233.jpg

74c841c4.jpg

fecef766.jpg

82229944.jpg

B&Q link for info and specs:

http://www.diy.com/n...ooms/fires-surr ... =266993676

2-Denon 5:1 surround system with Flat speaker £35 delivered.Can be stood on mini stands or hung on wall. I hardly used this as I got the BOSE accoustimass 15 module to go with my home cinema. In good condition and stylish if you fit it on the wall flush and cables recessed. Note: comes withound std speaker cables. I left those within the wall lol.gif You can get beter quality ones to lenght you require.

81b4e751.jpg

855ff0e2.jpg

Dibs on the flooring, but, I can't measure the area to be covered as I am away from home, the wife is going to check tonight and I will let you know later this evening via pm. :thumbs:

If its enough I will have it off you and collect Friday morning as I will be driving down south from stanlow :headhurt:

Lexx picked up the flooring with his mum :scare: Joking :p:p Shes cool and very supportive :thumbs:

Now would like the rest gone. Any reasonable offers will be considered for the fireplace. don't want to put it in my garage and damage something :surrender:

:bounce::bounce:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...