Question Time

flirt

I have no personal experience on this, but for that amount I'd say SC. If you haven't got the budget for the internal work needed (imo) to run twins relatively safely, the safest option is a SC. afaik no known failures of Vortech (the best SC option imo) in the UK.

Well its really dependant what you want

Cheapest option I'd say is to go Plenum, Zorst, Utec, brakes and sus, I reckon you could do this for £5k probabley 20 hP more, but much better handling and brakes will make a hell of a difference

Second Option all in APS single turbo, which I think you can do for £5195 with WRC, thats all in on the road. I would always say do brakes and clutch, but not everyone agrees

Or You could Go Vortech S/C buy your parts from Performance Nissan in the USA, I Reckon 6 - 7 K all in for a good tune plus all additinal parts, maybe add brakes for another grand

Twin Turbo, you really need another couple of Grand at least and thats running without many elements that I would say are critical.

Guest prescience

I reckon some wheels made of feathers are your best bet to improve performance ;)

Sorry :blush:

I know I have been kicked by WRCT before for this, but I make no apologies, APS do not/have not/will not recommend the ST for use in the UK. By all means go against the manufacturer - some of their credibility is shot or not as depends on your point of view

I reckon some wheels made of feathers are your best bet to improve performance ;)

I know I have been kicked by WRCT before for this, but I make no apologies, APS do not/have not/will not recommend the ST for use in the UK. By all means go against the manufacturer - some of their credibility is shot or not as depends on your point of view

Not that I am a ST kind of guy these days and most definatley not wanting to go over old blood, but the arguments against this never really made any sense to me.

Guest prescience

Not that I am a ST kind of guy these days and most definatley not wanting to go over old blood, but the arguments against this never really made any sense to me.

Well that's as maybe - but does it make sense to go against the manufacturer or rather not have their assurance to back your decision up

Guest prescience
Oh I don't disagree, I'm just saying its a very odd situation

Very true

As I always say, you won't go far wrong for the money with the Vortech B)

Love the Z to bits but its not fast enough. Use the car every day for work so need reliability. 5 to 8k to spend. what is my best option?? :)

why do you want to go faster to work???? :dry::wacko::dry::wacko:

;)

but if you must... I think i saw somewhere the novidem supercharger is 7k

( press the button, connect the supercharger and uleash hell...but press the button, disengage the supercharger and trundle to work as per normal...slowly... ;) )

Sell the zed put the extra dosh in and buy Impreza STi etc, a lot easier !:teeth::blush::scare:

:nono: Chavtastic :thumbdown:

:nono: Sarnie we are sick and tired to read these types of comments, and blah blah blah. ;) Imagine how offended our members who are ex-impreza owners would be reading that! ;)

remember reading a similar post from you the other day mate ;)

In Italian we have a say that goes: "predica bene ma razzola male" ;)

In Italian we have a say that goes: "predica bene ma razzola male" ;)

But we are not Italians (thank god :wacko: )

And he was just trying to share information with a potential buyer with not as much knowledge as he in that domain, before the guy uses his hard-earned cash to pay for something which he thinks might be a "good deal" :headhurt: