Question Time

flirt

Sell the zed put the extra dosh in and buy Impreza STi etc, a lot easier !:teeth::blush::scare:

:nono: Chavtastic :thumbdown:

Actually, I have to a agree with Sarnie on this, I am not a huge fan of Scooby's or EVO's, they may be great performance machines, but their aesthetics are poor, very little style.

Much better move with the Zed and at least with it being slower more people will see you in it

:thumbs:

Sell the zed put the extra dosh in and buy Impreza STi etc, a lot easier !:teeth::blush::scare:

Actually, I have to a agree with Sarnie on this

:thumbs:

Hear that val? People agreeing with me. Not you. I think its YOU that we are tired of hearing from :dry:

Why would an ex scooby owner be offended by a comment about his previous car? Find someone else to try to bully cos you won't bully me :rant:

:nono: Sarnie we are sick and tired to read these types of comments, and blah blah blah. ;) Imagine how offended our members who are ex-impreza owners would be reading that! ;)

remember reading a similar post from you the other day mate ;)

In Italian we have a say that goes: "predica bene ma razzola male" ;)

I've got a bit of italian for you:

Finnochio

;)

spelt wrong. :p

I'm not disputing the chavtastic comment per se, I'm telling you have probably upset all those ex-scooby owners on here ;) Imagine how they'll feel when reading your comment after having spent a large amount of money on a Scooby, before going for the Z! :teeth:

me, personally, I wouldn't give a toss, in fact being you making that comment would convince me it was the right choice anyway :lol:

:nono: Sarnie we are sick and tired to read these types of comments, and blah blah blah. ;) Imagine how offended our members who are ex-impreza owners would be reading that! ;)

remember reading a similar post from you the other day mate ;)

In Italian we have a say that goes: "predica bene ma razzola male" ;)

Who's 'we'?